Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Lantana Day

Gave you the scoop on Lantanas in the past--will not bore you w/more Ma stories. They are really flourishing in the heat---both foliage and blooms. Always buy these from a KS grower. Have them in several colors. Always loved crayons--this is about the closest I can get---lots of colors to see--even in each plant.

Got a lot done yesterday and planning on moving rocks this AM. Another 90+ degree day in store so will begin when I return from Mass. The "boys" will help by coaching me on (actually barking incessantly) throughout the process and I will move rocks until physically tired or worn out from all the barking.

Stay healthy, be safe, and stay in touch.
Love, Ma

2 comments:

Kat said...

Save some rocks for me to move! And how do you feel about purple and orange houses?
Kat

Just Ma said...

Won't need help with my rocks---we must first remove the rocks in your head if you are thinking about purple and orange on the house!!!! You did have me going----just don't take me there again. (LOL),
Love,
Mom