Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Begging not to go

Guess what today is???-----Mom's day out!!--(yea)--the "boys" are trying to look pathetic in hopes I have forgotten this is their grooming day. Don't they look like they are trying to disappear into the floor so I can't find them?--(cute thought---terrible photography). I have really given them too much credit in the thinking department---they mainly eat, sleep, poop, and BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK, etc...but they all do it very well. Love them to pieces but find they are very clingy of late and I am in need of some dogless space.


This is what my Mom's day out will include---working in the flower beds, mowing the lawn, and Weeding, weeding, weeding, weeding, weeding, etc...(Click twice on pics to enlarge---and take advantage of seeing all the weeds.)

Kind of see a theme going on here----lots of barking and weeding at this place. Better get started before it gets too hot.

To my family---I wish you all a great, safe, and healthy day. To everyone else----Come on over to visit and help weed!!!

Love, Mom

No comments: