Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

DId not like the set up of the pics yesterday---went in last night to correct it and really made a mess of it soooo--will fore go pics today and just tell the story...

Had an exciting evening (for the "boys" and myself)--Buster began his frantic "I got a turtle" barking and sure enough he had one in site. The jumping, digging, barking was ridiculous---investigated and realized the turtle was by the fence in the neighbors yard. Have now made myself more certifiable---called the neighbor and asked if he could remove the turtle---he laughed w/phone in hand all the way to the fence and removed the turtle. Hope he was laughing at my idiot dog and not at me. They are great neighbors.

Got the fireplace log racks moved (thanks Jim) so they will settle in their new location before I call for a cord of wood. Bought tarps this year to cover the wood.

What's on tap for today (and we're not talking lager)...Off to Mass, run a few errands, volunteer a couple of hours at the Lord's Pantry to help w/food prep, then home to pester the "boys".

Do hope all of you will stay healthy, be safe, and keep in touch.
Love,
Mom

No comments: