Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here's the Dirt


Okay, I lied---here is a pic of the soil that was delivered and spread out this AM. Absolutely wonderful soil. The guys spread an even layer on the recessed "shed" area and left me a pile to work into some low places. Can now begin moving my shade plants and get them settled in before winter hits. This really excites me to be able to "play" in the dirt. The "boys" have given their approval and are also ready to help dig and move soil.
Just wanted to share.
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

lili ash said...

love how you included the little dog butt in the background. let me guess...buster?

Just Ma said...

Nope---It was Spencer. Good try. Call your MA---she is missing visiting w/you!!!
Love,
Ma

lindsay said...

oh... it looked so much like buster's dog butt. did spencer lose weight? and has he no shame?